Sunday, October 14, 2012
California
It is official. We are moving from Ohio to California. My dad just accepted the job tonight. It's a great job and opportunity, but it'll be really hard to leave Ohio and all of the wonderful amazing people here. Don't get me wrong, it's going to be a great experience and it's going to be warm and I'm excited :) but moving is always a hard, bitter sweet experience. I feel bad leaving school in the middle of the year, only because I'm kinda bailing on Mr. O. He thought I'd be here to play songs for January and the spring concerts, but now I won't be. We still have to sell our house but I'm guessing I still won't be able to help him out with the songs : / Mr. O is amazing! He's one of the best people I know! Anyways I was looking at homes for sale in Orange County, California and it got me a bit depressed. They're so small, expensive, and very blah :/ also the area is very brown, hardly any trees. The houses I did find, were all 'pending.' At least we have a few more months to look. I am excited for the warmth, new friends, and just the overall experience though :) Once we know more of when we'll move and such, I'll update this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment