At a church dance:)06/01/10:
Adam is a really nice 16 year old who is the bishop's son. I started to like him a couple months after we moved here to Ohio. Later my friend Whitley told me that she found out that he liked me too. She convinced me to write a note to him. All it said was practically, "How was scout camp". But then he started writing me back so now we just talk to each other, kind-of (I try). At youth conference last week, WOW! I danced with Adam 6 times. It was so fun! Also he asked me 4 of those 6 times. And while we were dancing, he told me that if I did sports this year, he would come to one of my games to watch. It was soo nice. Also this Saturday, I'm going to the temple with him. I was going to go on Thursday but then I found out that he was going on Saturday so I changed my plans. Anyway. I know what you're thinking and NO, I'm not stalking him. That would be a little strange, I admit. And also, NO, I'm not dating him until I'm 16 and then I am ONLY going on group or double dates until I'm old enough to be thinking of marriage. SO FAR. Oh well. Besides that, he's really nice and he isn't afraid to be spiritual infront of others. That's something I like. He's also funny and he always makes me laugh. It makes me feel good to be around him. Right now we're just good friends. (:
1 comment:
haha!! you dedicated a spot on your blog to him!! are you gonna let him see it?
Post a Comment