What would I do without her?

I guess I could live a normal life. jk.
Sarah is like my sister. We do... everything togeter.
YES! This Friday Sarah has invited me to go with her and her mom to Nauvoo, Illinois; and my mom said YES!!! Unfortunatley I will miss church on Sunday in Kirtland, but I am going to church in Nauvoo. It will be a blast!
3 comments:
Cami, I love your blog. It's so fun to read about your life and see your cute pictures. Does Adam know you have a blog? I think you need to post a picture of him so we know who you are talking about :) I'm sure once Annalee knows about this blog she'll be a regular visitor -- she thinks her older cousins are so cool! Love, Aunt Marilee
oh my gosh!!!! i look soo bad in those !oh well. haha! love ya!!:)
cami how come you don't post new stuff?cousin annalee
Post a Comment