Saturday, April 10, 2010

2010



The year started off with a New Years Eve Party with all of the youth throughout the stake. It was a blast and at 2 in the morning we brought all the girls in our ward home for a sleep over. Though some of us never really slept. It was a blast!
Miranda is now 16!!! I am so excited! Now... I can tease her when she gets a date which she is really disappointing me on that... and She can drive and it will be soo much fun with her driving me to school and seminary... that is if she doesn't fall asleep... :)
Next was the Valentines Ball Dance... :) ... it was amazing! I was in 7th heaven all night after the first slow dance... you see, After Christmas people started telling me that Adam didn't like me anymore so I was really bummed. So I didn't want it to be akward so I told him in a note that I wanted to just be friends and everything and it was okay that he didn't like me anymore...(I don't know why I share my personal life with everyone but whatever). So he asked me to dance on the first slow song and it was heaven because He still really likes me but you know he's 16 now and I'm well, 14. And it's kindof you know, oh nevermind. But anyway, we're just good friends and well lets just say I can't wait till I'm 16. :)
In March Ira turned 10! No more single digits in our family. :)
Also in March, Miranda and I were in our school play, SEUSSICAL THE MUSICAL! It was a blast! Miranda was in the 'who' chorus and I was in the Jungle Animal chorus. It was really fun and all of our church friends came. It was very good. The Lighting was a bit off and the microphones were less than perfect but it was awesome and we sold out all 3 nights!
Now in April... Miranda is going to modest prom tonight with Richard Thorman. I will definatley post a picture of that. soon. Also today is the last day of spring break. :( And I found time to do this. :) great! Gotta start school again on Monday though. and start piano lessons on Thursday... I don't like piano lessons. I love playing the piano but oh how I dislike piano lessons. Anyway. Dad is building our basement and it looks really good right now. We also updated all of our 72 hour kits. Wow I was really small 7 years ago. My clothes are really small and all of our food was expired but I guess my mom doesn't really care and is letting us eat it all and we're going to use some of the same food for our updated ones.
I will now go and hope I will find time to do more updating on my blog later. :)

1 comment:

Steve and Katie said...

You are back beautiful girl!! Sounds like the year has been great! And I know how you feel about piano - I was the same way...just keep it up, you'll be glad you did. And you'll be a waayyy better pianist than me! Love you! Tell the fam hi!