Journal Entry
March 20, 2012
I was given my first kiss by ADAM!!!!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It was stolen...because I wouldn't make a 'pteradactyl noise.' It wasn't because he liked me, or even wanted to he just felt like he needed to because he said that he would if I didn't make the noise, just assuming that I'd eventually make the noise. I didn't. Not because I wanted him to kiss me, but because I was totally scared of both actually, making the noise and the kiss itself. To make matters worse, this happened with all my siblings as a witness, Miranda, Danielle, and Ira!! I couldn't exactly run away either cause I was trapped in the car. I feel so mixed up inside. Why can't I be more social and not self conscious! I HATE IT!!! But on the other hand, I like being kinda quiet... However, now whenever I hear a car alarm, or see him... I think of that night. For Danielle's 8th grade choir class I'm playing 'Kiss the Girl' from The Little Mermaid... I don't think I'd be able to possibly play that song without smiling. Is that bad?! That I think I like what happened that night much more than I did then? Especially since I felt so messed up then... I don't know...
Looking back on this... It's actually extremely funny... good memories :)
No comments:
Post a Comment