Thursday, July 16, 2009

Home

Family Home Evening on Monday the 3 of August was great! The Packers invited us to go with them to the Mentor Headlands Beach. The Water was nice and warm but I didn't swim. I just stuck my feet in. Also we built a Flinstones town out of rocks and a couple sticks. It looks Soo cool!

Also we just sat around and talked. As it got later, the sun started going down and there was an amazing sunset. It looks so beautiful. I wish I could spend every night on the beach. Anyway. It was just a bunch of fun.



Now, to have a little fun... It's Summer and we've begun some AWESOME activities. First, We have put a zip line through our backyard...



Then, we have built, (with our uncle) an ampatheater type of clearing with a fire pit!!!!






Sorry, also our friends Charlie and Richard Thorman helped alot with this project. And it turned out well. Thanks!

1 comment:

Richard said...

HEY!!! I helped build it to